6x MR. OLYMPIA
IFBB PRO WORLD CHAMPION
THIS IS THE LEAGUE OF SUPERHUMANS – MEN AND WOMEN WITH SUPERHUMAN FORM AND SUPERHUMAN FUNCTION.
THIS IS NOT A PHYSIQUE PAGEANT.
THERE ARE NO POSERS, AND THERE ARE NO JUDGES.
THE OPINIONS, BIASES, AND PERSONAL INTERPRETATIONS OF OTHER HUMANS ARE NOT ALLOWED
ONLY REAL ATHLETES AND REAL METRICS.
THESE ARE THE RULES:
1. Power Squat (by Arsenal)
2. Quad Extensions (by Super League)
3. Hurricane Deadlifts (by Sorinex)
4. Plate Loaded Pulldowns (by Arsenal)
5. Double Hammer Curls (by jBells)
6. Crucifix Flys (by jBells)
7. Viking Press (by Super League)
8. Plate Loaded Dips (by Arsenal)
Weight x Reps Completed x 8 Movements (Total Output) Divided By Body Weight = Output Quotient
Example: Male Athlete, 200 lbs.
26,960 (Total Output) Divided By 200 (Body Weight) = 134.8 Output Quotient
Physical dimensions are calculated instantly within 0.1 mm using 3DX Technology
Upper body – CHEST and ARMS
Lower body – THIGHS and CALVES
Upper body – SHOULDERS and ARMS
Lower body – HIPS and THIGHS
DELTA 1 – Upper body to waist ratio (3 to 1 = 3.00)*
DELTA 2 – Lower body to waist ratio (3 to 1 = 3.00)*
DELTA 3 – Upper body to lower body ratio (1 to 1 = 1.00)*
*Represents max score of 100. Penalty of 1 point per 0.01 negative deviation.
Originally designed by the U.S. Military for weapons manufacturing, three dimensional extrusion (3DX) is advanced laser measurement technology that is accurate to within 100 microns. Now being applied to fitness athletes, it is the new gold standard for the industry.
Only the first 12 reps in each set counts towards Total Output.
1. Strategically – Requires The Athlete To Employ Intelligent Weight Selection For Each Movement. Go Too Heavy – You Won’t Hit The 12 Reps And You Lose Points. Go Too Light – You Don’t Maximize The Output Potential And You Lose Points.
2. Scientifically – Lab Tested, Time Tested, And Proven By Champion Bodybuilders To Be The Optimal Rep Range For Building Muscle.
3. Mathematically – Closes The Loophole. Nobody Wants To Watch You Squat 80 Pounds 200 Times.
(M) Super Heavyweight – 240 pounds and over
(M) Heavyweight – 220 to 239 pounds
(M) Cruiserweight – 200 to 219 pounds
(M) Light Heavyweight – 180 to 199 pounds
(F) Middleweight – 140 to 150 pounds
(F) Lightweight – 130 to 139 pounds
(F) Featherweight – 120 to 129 pounds
(F) Angelweight – 119 pounds and below
Ripped, yes. Dehydrated, no. Every athlete must find the right balance of achieving the best possible Deltas, while maintaining maximum output. The lighter the bodyweight the better the OQ, and the smaller the waist the better the 3D Score. This is a real sport. Using bodybuilding prep as a reference point – between 4 to 6 weeks out condition.
Go elsewhere. Probably your local pageant.
No. The only requirements are Nike compression shorts and Nike shoes. Men may compete shirtless and women may compete with a Nike sports bra. Other supplement and apparel clothing may require League approval.
Yes. At least one training partner is encouraged, and up to two partners are allowed.
No. Your maximum time at the event will be four hours, and you will receive a schedule two weeks prior to the competition. All athletes are also provided two live tickets if you choose to spectate before and after your rounds.
No. All events are live streamed for free on www.bodybuilding.com. Limited live seating is also available for purchase at each Championship Event.
No. Athletes only pay one lifetime fee of $99 to join Super League. There is an entry fee to participate in each of the Championship Events unless you are sponsored by one of our partners.
Anyone can compete in Super League by sending us an application via the contact form. There will be two ways to turn pro – neither of which involve local shows, pro qualifiers, or years of traveling to get your “pro card”.
1. GET DRAFTED BY THE LEAGUE. As determined by the League Council – Dorian Yates, Erin Stern, and Stan Efferding – pro athletes must simply exhibit the following:
– The characteristics of a great physique (3D score)
– The ability to create exceptional output in the gym (OQ)
– A positive presence on social media
– Athletic accomplishment is helpful, but not required
2. BEAT A PRO TO BE A PRO. You can achieve professional status by posting a SuperScore that cracks our world rankings. Official score registration will be available in the Las Vegas Arena on the 1st Saturday of each month, beginning in August 2017. A qualifying score grants you pro status, and the ability to compete in any Championship Event.